Leslie A. Squires, M.D.
As an internist and primary care physician Dr. Squires cares for adults with a wide range of problems and concerns. He is both the first contact for a person with undiagnosed health concerns as well as the provider for continuing care of varied medical conditions including; hypertension, diabetes, STDs, cancer screening and many more.
He has been in private practice for over 20 years and has developed close working relationships with many of the top specialty providers in the city. He was among the first to develop a concierge medicine program in San Francisco in 2003.
His office is located in a major medical center with on-site parking, advanced imaging and laboratory facilities, and access to other specialists and emergency care.
As an independent private practice we know that we work for you, not for some other entity.
- Medical School: University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Residency: Internal Medicine at Saint Mary’s Hospital and Medical Center and U.C.S.F. in San Francisco
- Hospital Affiliation: Sutter/C.P.M.C. Medical Center.
- Founding member and preferred provider with Brown and Toland Medical Group, IPA
- Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- HIV Specialist certified by AAHIVM