Corporate Services FAQ
What is included in MD LTD Corporate Membership?
MD LTD Corporate Membership Services and MD LTD Individual Membership Services both offer the same high level of personal attention.
- The MD LTD Comprehensive Annual Exam
- 24/7 access to Dr. Squires – including weekends and holidays
- Same day or next day appointments
- Private cell phone access to Dr. Squires at all times, including weekends and holidays
- Secured and confidential email access to Dr. Squires for scheduling requests or non-emergency medical advice
- House calls
- Office calls when appropriate
- Facilitated referrals to specialists
- Time to focus on whatever members choose to discuss with Dr. Squires
- Personal health summary on a wallet-sized mini-CD ROM that contains medical information vital to specialists or emergency staff
- Limited membership to ensure personal attention
How can MD LTD Corporate Membership Services help my organization?
- Same or next day appointments ensure your company’s valuable time is not lost in the waiting room
- In-depth telephone consultations for discussing non-urgent symptoms or test results
- Office calls when appropriate
- Onsite administration of flu vaccinations
- Customized nutrition and fitness plans that are developed to fit work schedules
- Contributes to establishing your company as an “employer of choice, ” which attracts the highest quality people in your industry
- Cultivates loyalty among current employees, enabling you to retain top performers and key team member
How does my organization offer employees the option of joining the MD LTD Corporate Membership Program?
Your organization may offer the option of the MD LTD Corporate Membership Program as a paid or partially paid benefit to employees. Your organization may also offer employees access to a Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Medical Savings Account (MSA) as part of a benefits package. The annual membership may be reimbursed through group health plans pursuant to Sections 105 and 106 of the Internal Revenue Code, or cafeteria plans under Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code. Please consult your tax or legal advisor for details specific to your organization.
Is the MD LTD Program covered by health insurance?
Some insurance plans may reimburse a portion of the services and amenities that are provided to members of the MD LTD Program. MD LTD does not replace health insurance coverage nor are the preventive services provided by MD LTD covered by health insurance plans. For laboratory tests, diagnostic studies, imaging services, hospitalizations, emergency room visits, or specialist services, patients are expected to maintain health insurance coverage. MD LTD will provide complimentary claim submission for services not covered by the membership program.
Is the MD LTD Program a substitute for insurance?
The MD LTD Program is not a substitute for health insurance. Subsequent visits are billed to the patient’s insurance plan. Any outside laboratory work or other studies are also the responsibility of the insured.
We would be happy to meet with you and discuss the benefits of customized MD LTD Corporate Membership Services with you in detail. Simply give us a call or drop us an email!